March 20, 2019
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
PREPARED BY TODD GADBERRY, HARBOR MASTER
- Black bass are very good. Jerk baits, crank baits and some floating worms fished on main and secondary lake points or in creek channels are working at this time.
- Walleye are good and moving back into the lake from spawning run. Small minnow colored crank baits and gray hair jigs have been producing good stringers up the main river channel.
- Stripers are still good. Most of these fish are up the rivers and being caught on shad colored lipless crank baits, C-10 redfins and live bait.
- Bream are slow but having sporadic reports of fish being caught with grubs and worms in 20-25 feet of water near brush.
- Crappie are still fair and being caught with jigs or minnows in 20-30 feet of water near brush.
- Catfish are slow but some anglers are having luck with limb lines and trot lines using live bait.
WATER TEMPERATURE – 50-54 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clearing
LAKE LEVEL – 578.34
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
JERRY BEAN 501-282-6104
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION