May 14, 2019
MOUNTAIN HARBOR RESORT AND SPA
LAKE OUACHITA ARKANSAS
OUT OF STATE – 1-800-832-2276; IN ARKANSAS - 1-870-867-2191
- Black bass are still very good. Texas rigged soft plastics, flukes and top waters fished in and around pockets or over points are still working at this time.
- Walleye are still very good. Small minnow colored crank baits and nightcrawlers have been producing good stringers.
- Stripers are very good. Most of these fish are on the west end of the lake and being caught on C-10 redfins top water baits or live bait.
- Bream are still good with reports of fish being caught with grubs and worms in 8-15 feet of water near brush.
- Crappie are very good and being caught with jigs or minnows in 8-12 feet of water near brush.
- Catfish are good and anglers are having luck with limb lines and trot lines using live bait.
WATER TEMPERATURE – 70-74 degrees
WATER CLARITY – Clearing
LAKE LEVEL – 581.15
MIKE WURM 501-622-7717
CHRIS DARBY 870-867-7822
JERRY BEAN 501-282-6104
GIVE OUR GUIDES A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION